Dennis Landsberg, Ph.D., PE:
PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
- Landsberg, Dennis R., – Lies, Damn Lies, and…EUIs – Background and Current Use of Energy Benchmarking (EUIs), ASHRAE Winter Meeting – January 2015.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., Chairman – ASHRAE Guideline 14 – Measurement of Energy, Demand and Water Savings 2014.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., Steven Carlson, Michael MacDonald, Fredric Goldner and Ronald Slosberg – Energy Efficiency Guide for Existing Commercial Buildings: Technical Implementation, ASHRAE Special Publication, 2011.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., – Urban Challenges to Net Zero Energy, ASHRAE Urban Energy Conference – April 2010.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., – Data Center Energy Efficiency – Real Savings You Can’t Bend, Fold, Spindle or Mutilate, AEE Chapter Meeting – April 2010.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., Mychele R. Lord, Steven Carlson and Fredric Goldner – Energy Efficiency Guide for Existing Commercial Buildings: The Business Case for Building Owners and Managers, ASHRAE Special Publication, 2009.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., Christopher Kurkjian and Doug McLellen – Geothermal Heat Rejection Systems for Datacenters, ASHRAE Winter Meeting – January 2008.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., – Building Energy Standards – Where We’ve Been and Where We are Going, Empire Energy and Environmental Expo, Albany, NY, 2003.
- Landsberg, Dennis R., – Utility Rates and Metering, How Does the Rest of the World Do It? Proceedings from the AESP Annual Meeting, Competitive Strategies and Skills, December, 1997.
- Landsberg, Dennis R.; Misuriello, Harry P. – In Defense of Field Monitoring: Cost-Effective Measurement Applications for DSM Impact Evaluation 6th National Demand-Side Management Conference, March, 1993.
Michael R. Stiles, Ph.D.:
- “Solar Collector for Solar Energy Systems “ US Patent No. 6,700,054, March 2, 2004 (co-invented with Matthew Cherney and Norman Williams)
- “Three-Reflection Collection System for Solar and Lunar Radiant Energy” US Patent No. 6,128,135, October 3, 2000 (co-invented with Laurence Kinney)
- “Apparatus And Method For Optimizing Useful Sunlight Into A Room” US Patent No. 5,285,315, February 8, 1994
SOLAR APPLICATIONS RESEARCH
- Larry Kinney, John Hutson, Michael Stiles and Gardner Clute, “Energy-Efficient Greenhouse Breakthrough,” Proceeding of the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy 2012 Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, August 2012
- “Open Source Calculations of Insolation on Photovoltaic Arrays” Energy Engineering Vol 107 No. 3, 31-50, 2010 (co-author with W. Marzano)
- “Solar Lighting – A New Industry,” Light & Engineering 6(1), 1-13, 1998; an internationally commentated white paper (co-author with R. McCluney and L. Kinney).
- “Design, Development and Evaluation of Innovative Daylighting Strategies (Phase II),” Final Report prepared for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, September 1991. (Co-author with L. Kinney)
HARDWARE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- “Innovative Dust Collection at Stickley: Monitoring and Analysis (Phase 1A),” Final Report Prepared for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, Synertech Technical Report TR 94-559, December 1994.
- “Refrigerator Monitoring System Development and Field Testing Results,” Proceedings of the ACEEE 1994 Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Volume 2, pp. 2.205-2.210, August 1994. (Co-author with L. Kinney)
ANALYTICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- “Development of Convective Testing Methods for Low-Rise Multifamily Buildings,” Final Report prepared for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, Synertech Technical Report TR 95-536, October 1995.
- “An Indoor Air Quality Study of North Carolina Weatherization Homes,” Final Report prepared for the North Carolina Dept. of Commerce, Synertech Technical Report TR 94-527, June 1994. (Co-author with Michael Koontz of GEOMET Technologies, Inc.)
- “Development of Duct Test Protocols: Final Report,” prepared for the Electric Power Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA. Synertech Technical Report TR 93-526, August 1993. (Co-author with T. Wilson, P. Strunk, L. Kinney, B. Straight and M. Blasnik)
Contact L & S Energy Services
To learn more about our company, send us a message or call 518-383-9405.